[EMAIL PROTECTED] $B$5$s$O=q$-$^$7$?(B:
(B
(B> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Mike FABIAN wrote:
(B
(B>> But I see only mojibake in the menus. Is there anything I need
(B>> to setup especially?
(B>
(B> What does this, 'mojibake', mean?
(B
(B"Mojibake" means "garbled characters". I think you already saw the
(Bscreenshot in my other mail by now. Sorry for the delay, it may take
(Babout an hour until something I put in my web space becomes visible
(Bbecause our web server needs time to sync.
(B
(B> If you rpm-install, you don't have to do anything else.
(B
(BI am trying to build an rpm to be distributed with the next SuSE Linux
(Brelease, therefore I can't use your prebuilt rpm and must built a new
(Bone.
(B
(B> If you install other way, you have to make sure 'ja.gmo'
(B> (if you are using japanese input, for example) is in
(B> '/usr/share/locales/LC_MESSAGES'  .
(B
(BThese are there where they belong:
(B
(B    /usr/share/locale/ja/LC_MESSAGES/lyx-cjk.mo
(B    /usr/share/locale/ko/LC_MESSAGES/lyx-cjk.mo
(B
(B--
(BMike Fabian   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
$B?gL2ITB-$O$$$$;E;v$NE([EMAIL PROTECTED](B