John Levon wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 12:31:58PM -0400, William O. Bray wrote:
>
>> Dear list, I wonder if it is possible to add a tool button which will
>> open the delimiter and bracket dialog directly without going through the
>> math panel. I
>
> I don't think this is possible in 1.3.

... but will in 1.4 (by a lucky chance ;-)

You would add an entry to lib/ui/stdtoolbars.ui along the lines of
        Item "Show Math Delimiter dialog" "dialog-show mathdelimiter"
You would also need to create a button pixmap with the rather unweidly name
dialog-show_mathdelimiter.ppm...

In fact, most of the sub-dialogs present in xforms have dissappeared from
the Qt interface. All that's left are
        dialog-show mathdelimiter
        dialog-show mathmatrix

The maths sub dialogs available to the xforms user are:
matharrows, mathaccents, mathoperators, mathrelations, mathgreek, mathmisc,
mathdots, mathbigoperators, mathamsmisc, mathamsarrows, mathamsrelations,
mathamsnegatedrelations, mathamsoperators, mathdelimiter, mathmatrix,
mathspace, mathstyle

--
Angus