Am Dienstag, 30. September 2003 04:35 schrieb Nirmal Govind:
> Hi.. if you're working on Linux then the gnumeric method that's been
> suggested is probably the easiest.. however, if you work on Windows, you
> may want to try the following link which gives an Excel add-on that
> exports to Latex.. then you can try putting the Latex code in ERT within
> LyX.. I haven't tried this myself so I have no clue on how well it works..
I think the easiest way is via plain csv. I recently wrote a converter to lyx
- which worked very nice with on page tables but crashed hard on the limits
of lyx regarding longtables. If you are interested I'll be happy to share it.

--
Dr. Joachim Heidemeier                  Tel. +49-30-8903-2780
Fachgebiet II 3.2                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]