On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Christian Ridderström wrote:
>
> > The files I've found are readable (online version of README.1st)...
> >    http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/natbib/README.1st
> > and
> >   http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/natbib/README.v71
> > are you using Windows, and the files aren't not using windows CR/LF pairs?
>
>   I tried reading the ones I downloaded. Yes, I generally have at least a
> dozen X windows open at once; four virtual terminals and the rest running
> applications.
Uhm... are you saying that you couldn't read the files from Unix either?
Just out of curiosity, could you mail me the readmes privately?

I assume that the online versions worked for you.

> > PS. You might want to consider adding a single line with '-- ' in front of
> > your signature, since that would allow some mail software to recognize it
> > as a signature and automatically remove it in replies.
>
>   I have that turned off in pine; I can turn it on. You're the first to ask
> in six years of my using pine for my mail.

Maybe it's because your signature is so big now ;-)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr