On Tue, 18 Nov 2003, Rafael Cordones Marcos wrote:

> Christian Ridderström wrote:
>
> > You're welcome... now, if you're into math or astronomy (can't remember
> > which) and want something _really_ cool, they have scripts that can
> > take search criteria from the \cite{}, and use that to go to online
> > databases and retrieve the bibliography entry for you...
>
> Could you please point me towards these scripts?

It was a while since I looked at that, but here's a link I found at CTAN:

        http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/bibweb.html

Other than that, I recommend you look through what other bibtex-stuff
there is at CTAN, see here for instance:

        http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr