This works with hyperref package.

Here is an example:

Make sure you have hyperref as your last referenced package in your preamble

\usepackage[colorlinks=true,bookmarks=true,letterpaper]{hyperref}

Within your document referencing part, chapter, section, etc. use the ERT
command to get straight LaTeX.

\part*{Part Title}
\phantomsection
\addcontentsline{toc}{part}{tocTitleInsert}

-Marc