Hi,

after reading:
Am Freitag, 30. April 2004 09:22 schrieb Dominique Buenzli:
> > Here's what I do.  It isn't necessarily a "pure" LyX solution, but it
> > works very well (and handles several other problems in creating a
> > good-looking PDF).
> >
> > I use tex2pdf, which is a Perl script you can find on Berlios:
> > http://tex2pdf.berlios.de/
> >
> > It produces *very* nice PDF output from a LyX input.  You have to run
> > it from the prompt, providing the .lyx file as the argument.  It will
> > automatically run bibTeX and can run makeindex, if that's needed.
> > It's very configurable.

i tried to generate my PDF documents with tex2pdf. As far as good, but if got
two problems with it
1) at the end of my document there is the bibliograhpy and the index. If i
gererate a pdf document with tex2pdf the index is missing, if i use dvipdfm
it's ok.
2) acroread show's all chapters of my document in the bookmarklist expect one
(the second) chapter. I can't the any difference, between this chapter an the
other ones.

I also posted this to the tex2pdf mailinglist, but till now i got no answer.

--
Mit freundlichem Gruss    Yours sincerely

  Roland Schmitz