Hello every1s, some help needed overhere.... :p

Im making my math thesis and i have some sentences in math mode....

I put the acute as: \acute a, for example
but if i put a acute as: \acute i, I get a normal i with a acute over the dot from the i....
so my i has a dot and an acute, what looks just horrible...

is there any way to get a normal acute on lowercase i... ?

Im not a guru from tex, so any help will be very apreciated...

Thanx and greetz from México

"I hear that if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a Satanic message!"
"That's nothing. If you play it forward, it installs Windows XP!"

MSN. Más Útil Cada Día  http://www.msn.es/intmap/