Hi.. I'm trying to open a LyX document that was created using the cv layout, on LyX/Mac 1.3.4 on OS X.. I get the error message that the textclass is missing. I see that cv.cls exists in /Applications/LyXbinary.app/Contents/Resources/LyX/tex/cv.cls and cv.layout exists in /Applications/LyXbinary.app/Contents/Resources/LyX/layouts/cv.layout ... but when I do a reconfigure in LyX from the shell, this is what I see:

+checking for document class cv [cv]... no

Any ideas why this is so and potential solutions?

Thanks,
nirmal