Hi Bennet!

I am not sure what is causing the problem. Installed LyX for
a completely new user and it did not help - same problem.
Interestingly, tough it happens ONLY for selected characters.
It is like if it was just missing exactly one or two fonts but not
more. I am quite confused here as not even hacking
around like e.g., replace the xfonts dir by a backupped one etc helps...

I heard you took over from Ron for version 1.4.0, is that right?
I would love to be a LyX tester for you whenever you need people to
test the new version upon!!

-Jan