--
Sorry I missed to attach a file !!!

If the english headers are only in the Lyx windows,
and not in the output file ( dvi or ps) , is not a
problem  pardi!!

otherwise , you have to check your preferrence
language in document.
I attach a file containning a lyx format and a ps
format , so you can see that is possible !!!
I am using mandrake 9.0 and lyx version 1.2.1, but
sure no problem with more recent version. What is your
system and default language ???

best regards
enjoy
bela