On Sun, 3 Oct 2004 10:59:04 -0500, Bruce Pourciau
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> After a block quotation, using either the quote or quotation
> environments, is finished, the first following sentence may be part of
> the ongoing paragraph or a new paragraph. To make sure the reader knows
> which of the two situations obtains, it seems to me you would want to
> indent if it's new paragraph. The LyX default is no indent, which is
> fine, except that I don't know how to change to an indent. I see no
> command in Layout > Paragraph to force an indent.

Bruce,

I can find two different solutions:

1. Use ERT (\begin{quotation} ... \end{quotation});

2. After using the quotation environment as defined by LyX, insert an
empty ERT followed by a carriage return (i.e.., press your "enter"
key); then, write your paragraph.

Regards,

Paul