Joerg Hau wrote:

> Another, related question: The LyX file mentioned above includes numerous
> symbols of mouse buttons, which I formatted as small "inline" graphics in
> the original document (2.5 mm width). In the LyX 1.3.5 editing screen,
> these are _huge_; is this intended behaviour?

Depends what you mean by 'intended'. LyX just hands over the task of
conversion of your images to a format loadable by LyX to some external
app. Usually ImageMagick's 'convert' utility. We just display what comes
back.

However, if you're worried about it, you can set the size of hte image on
the LyX screen indenpendent of its size in the output. See the graphics
dialog.

--
Angus