Hi,

Hope this isn't too simple....  I'd like to define a quick way in Lyx of
entering this construct for entering a system of equations:

$\left\{ \begin{array}{rrrrr}
\\\end{array}\right.$

Currently I achieve this by using the Math panel to insert an unmatched left
squiggly brace, then a 2 x 5 matrix right justified by column, and this takes a
boring number of keystrokes.

I tried defining a macro, but of course I can't edit it.

Is there any way of creating a macro that puts objects on the screen that you
can edit?

Thanks!

Brian Williams

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with
Yahoo! Photos. Get Yahoo! Photos