Olivier Ripoll wrote:

Will I get the old integral style back for iint and iiint if I delete the wasy fonts and related files ? Can I correct this by editing the file called "symbol" in the share/lyx directory ? It contains a correspondance symbol -> font character

I just ask before I trash my local installation. :)

So I reply on myself because the information can be useful for others: I commented the 3 lines for oiint, iint and iiint in the "symbol" (or "symbols"?) file located in share/lyx/ directory. This way, I can get back the nice AMSmath double and triple integrals in LyX.

Olivier.