--- Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Luis Rivera wrote:
>
> > What should I send to the developers?
>
> Luis,
>
>    A couple of dozen roses for making a native Winduhs port might be
> nice. Or,
> a nice wine, perhaps?
>
> Rich

I know what you mean... Sorry.  I'll restate my question...

"How do I make a log file I can send to the developers to help them
find and fix the problem?"

On a merrier tone, perhaps you might accept some postcard from the
Great Tenochtitlan, aka Mexico City?  Or do you guys collect coins, or
empty beer cans?

Cheers,

Luis

Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are unreliable, unmaintainable, and unsafe.
Send plain text, rtf, pdf, or W3C html instead.

J.L.Rivera