On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Geoffrey Lloyd wrote:

Could I suggest that before a question is posted the following things are done

1) Read the wiki
2) Search the mailing list archives
3) Try google to see if there is already an answer on the web

  Great suggestions, Geoff. I'll add:

  4) Herbert's Tips & Tricks pages.

Also I recommend every user to get a good handbook on Latex as most queries are more Tex than Lyx.

  "The LaTeX Companion, 2nd Edition," and "Guide to LaTeX, 4th edition." I
have found most answers in those.

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President     |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM) |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"