Yes i installed all that and i checked with spotlight if the is something more around there is nothing i think. aspell was not working anymore from within lyx neither from the command line.

So i think i did a clean install of aspell.

Followed the ./configure make sudo make install steps.

Now aspell is working again from the command line and from within lyx. But i will not create this f*####+ personal dictionary file.

Someone got some more ideas?