----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexander Gahr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:29 AM
Subject: Aspell personal dictionnaires OsX 10.4.2

>>How do I get a Personal dictionnaires in Aspell to use with lyx.
>>I don't want to tell the program every time it starts my special words
>>again and again.
>>

>>How do i create it. I know how to choose it in Lyx.
>>
>>Thanks Alex
>

>That is covered by Aspell documentation and configuration.
>
>http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2001-04/msg00008.html
>
>http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2004-08/msg00037.html
>
>http://aspell.sourceforge.net/man-html/

Thanks i allreay read the manual. In the lyx manual there is written that
the personal dictionary file will be created if i put in a new name in the
perfereces in lyx. And after first succsessfull checkeing there will be a
personal dictonary file.
My problem is either with apspell direkt or with cocoaspell, that no new
words will be learned. I'm realy **** and i don't know what else i can do.
I unistalled lyx. Unistalled aspell. Cocoaspell. etc.

Someone got the same problem or can anybody help me.
Could this be a right problem?

Alex