On Wednesday 19 October 2005 13:13, Sven Schreiber wrote:
> > Its great that you are visualising putting this on the wiki.
> >

> > I just wonder if it might be a better idea to scan through the lists and
> > summarize all cut and paste tips and put them together on the wiki if you
> > can spare the time.
>
> In principle I could do that, but with the (hopefully) imminent release of
> version 1.4 I would rather start a new tips collection instead of spending
> time on a (hopefully) soon obsolete version.
>
> Samar, feel free to remind me of this half-promise when 1.4 comes out...
>
> -sven

Sven, a half promise is better than none and if you are inviting a reminder
thats even better.

Given the greater margin of time, I could look up a few things from a course I
had put together for a small publishing house some time ago which you  could
consider adding to your work.

I seem to recollect reading somewhere that 1.4 will not be addressing the
issue of cut and paste.

regards

samar