So i tried some more and i'm thinking that cocoaspell is working again and
i have choosen the en.pws file that cocaspell creates.

I can perfectly add some word to this personal word list from outside of
lyx but ....

If i try it from within lyx the situation is that lyx know all new words
cocoaspell leared outside of lyx, but it will not add any new words.

I think the add button is simply not working in my case.
So all the problems before result in an not working add funktion within
lyx.

Anybody a clue?

Using :

OsX 10.4.2