Thanks for the suggestions.
At 11:55, giovedì 27 ottobre 2005, Martin A. Hansen has probably written:
> SQL->lyx would require a filter of some sort, but perhaps there already is
> one?
this is an interesting suggestion, although it does not solve our problem: we
have all our data on a large PostgreSQL RDBMS, and we have to get data from
this.
> convertion between OO and lyx can be done via RTF.
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/Compatibility
maybe rtf would be better that html, but still not a very smooth solution.
I also tried the export from Kword, but the resulting .tex crashes LyX.
Will have to study more.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini