Dear Uwe,

> for Windows is now just one step. Further details are here:
>
> http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/LyXWinInstaller
I would mention on the web page what version of windows it is running.
I am using Win98se, as far I know it does not run on win98, yet.
I would like it marked, on the wiki. For avoid confusion...

> Currently the installer is only partly translated to 7 languages.
> Perhaps you have the time and will to translate some strings of it to
> improve the installer.
> You find the installer strings in this package:

> http://download.berlios.de/lyxwininstall/LyXPackageScripts-0-4.rar
So, I do it, but I have some problems since I have Win98 I could not
install...

Can I have the screenshots of the individual install pages?
I am trying to guess the context of each string, but there is some
confusion I could not solve.

> thanks and sorry for bothering you
> best regards
> Uwe Stöhr
No problem.
Does every translators subscribed to the lyx-docs@lists.lyx.org list?
We may perfer them to subscribe to it.

--
Best regards,
 Alex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]