Thank you Paul. By the way, your suggestion uncovered
just another minor issue: I use sciword binding file.
It supposedly includes the math.bind file which
contains the binding you mentioned (but without
AltGr). However it didn't work. I tried to find the
reason and noticed that there is a typo in
sciword.bind file: it inclued "maths.bind" file (which
doesn't exist) instead of "math.bind". Just in case
anyone runs into the same problem...
Regards,

Nusret