Thank you for your fast responses.
I did what you said. First, I deinstalled all. After this I tried again. I
istalled Lyx with the lyx-installer and aspell was installed automatically,
too. afterwards I installed a german dictonary. but it didn't work. So I
deinstalled all again. now I installed aspell first  and after this lyx, who
found aspell. but it also didn't work. so i tried to run aspell in a console
with success. so, i think, the problem isn't the spellchecker. do you have
some other ideas or you see something I made wrong?

regards
Christopher