On 2/3/06, Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>    I have figures in .png format inserted in my document. To view the output I
> need to use View->pdflatex rather than C-d for the dvi output. For some
> reason I do not understand, acroread comes up at 168% magnification rather
> than at 100% magnification. Annoying.
>
>    Where do I change this, please?

Rich,

Regarding Acrobat Reader, I do not know, but I recommend you to use
kpdf, which has the very useful "watch file" feature, i.e., the view
of the pdf file is updated as soon as your pdf file changes.
Concomitantly, it is possible that your problem is solved without
changing anything but your pdf viewer.

Paul