> >I can't to use spellchecker. Accented letters
> >and ñ, Ñ are not recognized by ispell, aspell.

> Common problem for unicode users, because
> lyx doesn't support unicode.  That cause trouble
> when the spellchekcer expects unicode while lyx
> gives it iso8859 encoded text.
> Here's what I do:
> 1. Start an xterm or similiar command line
> 2. Figure out what LANG setting you have, like this:
> echo $LANG

with this nothing is show.

> I get nb_NO.UTF-8, you probably have something else.
> Change to a LANG without the UTF-8 part. In my case:
> export LANG=nb_NO

export LANG=es_ES

> Then run lyx from the same xterm, so it uses the
> modified  language.  You should still get the lyx
> GUI in your language, assuming it is translated.
> And now the spellchecker works too. :-)
No work for me :-(
Lyx 1.4.0pre appears without menu, only
a icon bar, I clicked icon for file open
and, choose my file (saved with 1.4.0pre)
and I get error in conversion.
Then I open with lyx (from icon),
deleted list of fig,
repeat process and when I open the file
lyx go out (aborted) with an error message.

> Fixing this is planned for lyx 1.5.0, which will
> have unicode support.
> Helge Hafting

Which is the date when You expect lyx 1.5.0 will be
released?

Marcelo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar