I'll see what I can write on it - although if others could add to it,
it might be better, because frankly I did not know what I was doing
when I found out how to make it display IPA and trees. Also if this is
going to get removed in 1.4 should we wait to write it? (Although I've
been tracking the xymatrix bug page and it looks like it might be
fixed and included for 1.4!!)