Hi list, long time ago for me. I see you guys have been
busy. :)

I'm starting a BIG documentation project involving a huge
C/C++ source tree of about 70 different systems
(subfolders). Let me explain what I want to do, and
hopefully you can tell me if this is possible in Lyx.

1. I want each of the systems have their own document,
explaining the system's features, etc.

2. I want to be able to hyperlink from these documents to
other Lyx documents (e.g. a section, a table, a figure), or
to certain functions or other contructs in the C/C++ source
code.

3. I want a number of Lyx documents at the top level,
referring to the different system doc files, again using
hyperlinks, thus creating a nice web of hyperlinked docs.

4. I want a single big PDF created from all of these
documents (using a master document I guess), where each of
the (about 80) documents

5. And finally I need all the individual files converted to
HTML, the HTML file stored next to the orginal Lyx file in
the corresponding subfolders, and with the hyperlinks now
pointing to the associated HTML file instead of the
original Lyx file, thus creating a nice web of HTML
documentation.

I'm currently trying to set this up in OpenOffice v2.x, but
the app is very instable, imo. I'd like to know if this can
better be done in Lyx, and how easy (natural) it is for Lyx
to do this.

I'm running Linux here, and don't mind building a couple of
scripts to get the HTML conversion done.

Thanks for any info!
Robert