Hi

I've finally disabled the use of "CamelCase", or "WikiWords" to create
links to other wiki pages. One major problem with this was that
everytime someone wrote 'LyX', 'LaTeX' or 'BibTeX' it became a link.

>From now on this is no longer necessary. This also mean that authors no
longer have to write '[=LyX=]' in order to avoid the word becoming a link.

So how do you create a link to another page then? It's really simple, just
place the name of the page withing '[[...]]'. For instance, in order to
link to a page called 'KeyboardShortcuts', simply write one of the
following:

        [[KeyboardShortcuts]]
        [[Keyboard shortcuts]]
        [[keyboard shortcuts]]

regards
/Christian

PS. In case any of you have noticed links that were yellow, this was
temporary while I was looking for WikiWord-links that I had to place
brackets around.

PPS. I hope I've converted all WikiWord-links, but I can't guarantee it:-(
The risk here is simply that a text such as MiKTeX that used be
interpreted as a link no is just a text...