Hi,

I just installed Lyx 1.4.1 for Mac OS X, having previously used version 1.3.7 quite successfully. I have encountered the following problems:

i) Lyx 1.4.1 is configured to use reLyx rather than tex2lyx. How do I configure it to use tex2lyx ? I thought tex2lyx was included automatically in version 1.4.1

ii) I went ahead and tried to use the import latex feature as configured and I got the error message:

An error occurred whilst running reLyx -f "paper137.tex"

The last part is just the latex file I was attempting to convert.

I have previously used the import latex feature in 1.3.7 successfully.

I'd be grateful if someone can help me resolve these issues.

Thanks,

Peter Monson