Hello,

at the moment I'm pretty desperate, because I try to insert some images into
my lyx-document, that are not shown in any preview or exported document.

To be more precise:
I inserted graphic overview.eps, which lies in the same path as my document.
The picture is diplayed in the open lyx-document. Now, when I choose
View->DVI or View->Postscript my document is rendered perfectly despite the
images.
On the shell I can see the error message:
! LaTeX Error: File `overview' not found.

What do I wrong? I already searched google the whole evening. Can anybody help
me, even tough the question might be asked already (could find nothing in
archive, which helped)

regards
alexander