Hello,

I work with LyX 1.4.1 on OpenSuSE 10.1. And I use inkscape 0.43-20 to create some sketches.

As it was some days ago discussed on the list, I created a conversion definition SVG->EPS defined as "inkscape -E $$o $$i" as wells as one for SVG->EPS as "inkscape -e $$o $$i".

In principal this works find, but with some files (I haven't found out the system, yet) an entire page (with the drawing placed like in inkscape) is displayed in LyX -- but LyX should only display the drawing and not the page.

DVI and PDF output are fine -- it' s just about the representation in LyX.

Can anybody tell me why this is and what I can do to see the drawing only?

Thanks!

Cz.