On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 15:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Shepard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, John Coppens wrote:
>
> > Compiled 1.4.2 without problems, installed, and I have exactly the
> > same effect! Again, the 'style button' effectively disables when
> > clicking on the small button inside.
>
> John,
>
>    I made no adjustments to the source, only passed --with-frontend=qt
> to configure. It must be something else. What window manager/desktop
> environment do you run? I use Xfce (currently 4.2.1) here.

Mmmm... that's quite possible - I've installed the next-to-latest beta
(4.3.99, or 4.4.beta1).

I didn't try the Slackware package yet, Rick. It'll probably install
in /usr, and I have everything compiled in /usr/local. If at all
possible, I want to avoid mixing.

I'll check if there are issues with XFCE. and also install the new beta 2
version, just in case.

Thanks,
John