Hello on the list!

I have a problem concerning aspell: The document I write is in English, but my university wants me to write some paragraphs in German. OK, I select them, change the language accordingly, installed the aspell-de package and check the spelling.

Words containing an umlaut (äöü) are not properly recognized, e.g. the word "für" is suggested to be replaced by "für". Accepting the replacement leads, in turn, to an "unrecognized word" error.

Can anyone please give me a hint what to tweak in order to get it running ...?

Thanks in advance!

Cz.