Giovanni Luca Ciampaglia wrote:

Hello,
this is what LyX dumps to screen. It doesn't tell, though, what happens
with python.
--
Giovanni

insetgraphics::latex: Filename = C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My
Documents/Tesi/usi_terreno.eps
        Message = ""
        Opts = scale=0.75
        Before = \includegraphics[scale=0.75]
        after =
Recognised Fileformat: eps
Recognised Fileformat: eps
findTargetFormat: PostScript mode
         we have: from eps to eps
        the orig file is: C:/Documents and Settings/Administrator/My
Documents/Tesi/usi_terreno.eps
InsetGraphics::latex outputting:
\includegraphics[scale=0.75]{0C__Documents_and_Settings_Administrator_My_Documents_Tesi_usi_terreno}
pplatex: Process input file tesi.dvi
pplatex: tesi.dvi: Permission denied
Error: Non riesco a convertire il file
Si Ί verificato un errore mentre python "C:/Program Files
(x86)/LyX14/Resources/scr era in esecuzione

The error seems to be occurring before the clean_dvi.py script executes. What happens if you View->DraftDVI (which skips the clean_dvi.py script)? Does the LaTeX log file (Document->LaTeX Logfile) indicate that LaTeX ran successfully ("Output written on tesi.dvi ..." at or near the bottom of the log)?

/Paul