Georg Baum wrote:
Am Dienstag, 15. August 2006 21:05 schrieb Gunnar:
So, finaly I'm taking the step to 1.4 from 1.3.7
I have some customizations all over the the .lyx directory, keybindings, external templates, etc.

Is there something I should do before chaning to 1.4 except making a
backup
copy?

You'll need to update the external templates by hand, see the documentation and the external_templates file shipped with LyX 1.4.

Some keybindings might not work (some lfun names were changed). AFAIK everything else should continue to work.

Also,, the menus were rearranged, so any key bindings that invoked a menu item (say by the menu-open lfun) needs to be checked and possibly updated.

/Paul