Rainer M Krug ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> I need separate bibliographies for each chapter (each in a seprerate
> subdocument) and I thought about using chapterbib. I have
> \usepackage{chapterbib} in the preamples of the master document and the
> child documents and I have BibTex bibliographies in each subdocument /
> chapter. As I understand chapterbib, each bibliography should show the
> references from the chapter / subdocument included with \include. But
> the bibliographies do not show - and I don't have an error message.
>
> Any suggestions are welcome,
>
> Rainer

Hello, I got a similar problem with included documents.

I have tesi.lyx that includes capitolo1.lyx, capitolo2.lyx etc., up to
capitolo5.lyx
When I open tesi.lyx and issue View->DVI, all those files are opened as
well by LyX.
Then, say I do a change in capitolo4.lyx. I switch back to tesi.lyx (by
means of the View menu), and issue a Ctrl+Shift+D
to update the DVI, but the change in tesi.dvi doesn't appear!

I've also tried to produce a DVI output of capitolo4.lyx first, than
switch to tesi.lyx and update tesi.dvi - with the same results as well.
I've seen on the LaTeX log and it says that latex processes
capitolo4.tex normally. Maybe LyX doesn't update it correctly? The
strange thing is that,
if I try to reproduce this behaviour using a couple of simpler documents
(containing only a line of text and the include box in the main file,
and a line of text and a formula in the included file),
LyX behaves normally, e.g. if I do a change in included.lyx, and then
switch to main.lyx and issue C+S+D, the change appears in main.dvi...

The cure I've found at the present time is to close every time tesi.lyx
(and tesi.dvi on YAP) each time I want to preview it..

Is it a known bug?
--
Giovanni