Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I'm not sure I understand what it is you want to do. Do you want LyX to
> export "\usepackage{oxon}" instead of "\usepackage{natbib}"?

Indeed, this is what I'm trying to do.  The main problem is that I redefined
some commands from natbib to achieve some results in the \cite=ations in the
body of the document; loading \usepackage{natbib} load the previous
definitions, so that my \newcommand's are ignored.

> Or do you
> just want to use oxon.sty with natbib the way you might use, say,
> apalike.sty with natbib?

I've never tried apalike.sty with natbib, so I don't know what happens here.
Can I achieve the same results?

I hope the clarification is informative.

Luis.