sk schrieb am 26.09.2006:

Thanks a lot for the help so far and sorry for my last posting in German.

I have one further question:
How can I make my reference list numbered (as a numbered chapter, I mean)?

As you are using the KOMA-Script classes, use the option "bibtotocnumbered" (you can write that into "Dokument -> Einstellungen -> Dokumentklasse" and then in the field "Optionen").[1]

In addition, I would recommend you to read the manual of the KOMA classes, as it is very useful (and available in German, too).

Regards,
Dominik.-

[1] I suppose the corresponding terms in an english environment would be "Document -> Settings -> Document Class" and "Options".

--
LaTeX-FAQ       | http://www.dante.de/faq/de-tex-faq
Minimalbeispiel | http://www.minimalbeispiel.de