On Tuesday 10 October 2006 17:51, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I might have created the page based on Paul's post. The page should
> probably say that LyX is in Fedora Extras (whatever that is).
>
> Is there a point to having a page describing how to create LyX RPM? If so,
> maybe the page could be called 'LyX on RPM-based Linux'?
>
> /Christian

Oh, I think this is important. If Paul hadn't scribbled those instructions, I
would be really hard-pressed to create the rpm...
Mandriva does have official rpm's for Lyx, but only for the older 1.3.x
versions.  In fact, updates to Mandriva LE are really slow to come by, as
compared to fedora, for instance...

Anyway, I got at least one person interested in my package. Is there any
possibility that I can upload it to an official mirror? I don't have any
public repository quota available to me, right now...

--
Rudi Gaelzer
Department of Physics