Without having actually looked at your manual yet, I want to thank you
for this effort, and for the general idea to improve the documentation!
Many open source projects underestimate the importance of accessible
information and manuals. Lyx used to be a notable exception, but
although 1.4 took so long, the documentation seems to lag behind and
therefore is not as useful as it was for 1.3, IMHO. I hope your work
will be successful in correcting that!

Cheers,
Sven