On Nov 2, 2006, at 2:17 PM, Bennett Helm wrote:

On Nov 2, 2006, at 3:48 PM, Bob Lounsbury wrote:

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is a repetitive question. I did search through the list archive without much luck.

I'm using 1.4.3 on mac and my question is. Where should custom bst files be placed and then what should be done so that they are recognized by LyX (besides a Tools > Reconfigure)?

Thanks,
Bob Lounsbury

On Mac, the standard location for user's TeX files is at ~/Library/ texmf/..., so .bst files should go to ~/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst/.

Bennett

I'm not finding a ~/Library/texmf folder anywhere. All of my texmf folder are in the /sw folder installed by fink.