Nils> Hi, I am not sure whether the following behavior in LyX 1.4.3 is
Nils> a bug or is intended:

Nils> When editing text in lyx, an inline math (or ERT) insert is not
Nils> counted as a word. For example, if I have "this is text <math>
Nils> more text" on a line, Ctrl+LeftArrow will jump one word forward,
Nils> but will skip <math> and end up after "more". The same goes for
Nils> word deletion.

Nils> I find this unintuitive since the math inset is separated by
Nils> whitespace like all the other words. I often unintentionally
Nils> delete an extra word...

Well, it is intended (as in coded like that), but we may want to
discuss whether this makes sense.

JMarc