On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

> uwe schrieb:
>
> > We work continuess on our original aim: the Documentclass for BA-Papers.
>
> We are interested in every *.layout in order to make LyX attractive for
> users. If you think that your layout is now stable enough for production
> use, we could deliver it together with LyX. Are you interested in this?
> How often do you think the layout will be changed the next times and is
> the layout also usable for documents written at other universities and
> schools?

If nothing else, the layout deserves an entry in the Layout-section of the
wiki.
        http://wiki.lyx.org/Layouts
If you alread have set up a project for it somewhere else, you can just
create a new page with a quick description and a link to that project.

cheers
/Christian

PS. Let me know if you need help or run into any problems.