[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 I read the complaing page for LyX

     http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Complaints

where at the end someone complained about "no simple keyboard bindings".
 I'm afraid I don't understand that bit - I personally never found the
 keyboard shortcuts difficult to use.

 I therefore thought it might be a good idea to start a thread on this
 topic. So could you tell about problems you have related to keyboard
 shortcuts?

I guess people (incuding me) wants a point and click way to do that. Maybe you can add this item to the GSoc page?

I'm probably being dense here... but a point-and-click-way to do what?

We need a dialog showing the list of LFUNs (maybe not all of them) and their associated shortcuts (as read from the bind file). Within this dialog, the user could add or modify his lfun of choice.

Clearer?

Abdel.