Thanks. I didnt know it was this simple.

On 3/10/07, Richard Heck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You also need to put
    \usepackage{harvard.sty}
into the preamble (Document>Settings>LaTeX Preamble). Alternatively, and
perhaps better, enable Natbib under Document>Settings>Bibliography.

Richard

Gayle Tan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new lyx user. I'm thinking of using lyx to write my dissertation
> in finance.
> My university uses the harvard style with some modifications, i
> downloaded harvard.bst and i tried using it. i got the following
> error.
>
> Undefined Control Sequence
> \harvarditem
>                [Chan et~al.]{Chan, et~al.}{1990}{Chan:1990qy}
>

> Can anyone help
>

> Thanks.
> Gayle

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://bobjweil.com/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto