Hi everybody,

        Since I upgraded to Ubuntu Feisty (7.04), whenever I input a special
character in math mode, I just get the name of the character, not the
rendered character itself.

        For example: to get an integral sign I switch to math mode, type \int
and
press space. In previous versions, the \int would get immediately replaced by
a proper integral sign; now, all I get is a red "int" on the screen. A few
math characters, such as square roots, fractions, and (sub)indexes work
correctly, tough.

        Math characters appear correctly in the final LaTeXed document, mind
you;
it's just LyX that has stopped rendering them in the UI window.

        Is this a known bug? Any way to fix it? It's really annoying not to be
able
to see my equations properly typeset as I write (one of my main reasons to
switch to LyX in the first place); I might as well be using plain LaTeX.

        Thanks in advance,

        - Urtzi -

--
Your password is pitifully obvious.