On 7/17/07, Charles de Miramon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lyx Physicst wrote:

> Hi all, I am writing my thesis in Lyx 1.44(OS X).  I need to have all
the
> page numbering for the first pages of a new section(ie Table of Figures,
> first page in chapter, etc) removed.  I have managed to remove them all,
> except the first page of my bibliography.  I am using a bibtex generated
> bibliography and I have no idea how to remove the page numbering.  I am
> writing the paper in Report class.  Is there anyway to remove the page
> numbering and have it start re-counting again on the 2nd page of the
bib?
> Thanks,
> charles

I guess inserting in ERT \thispagestyle{empty} just after the bibliography
inset should work. A cleaner but more complex solution would be to
redefine
the bibliography environment.

Hi, I tried to do that originally, but it doesnt seem to work.  That just
makes the last page of the bib. un-numbered, but not the first as I need..