Lyx Physicst wrote:
Hi all, I am writing my thesis in Lyx 1.44(OS X).  I need to have all the
page numbering for the first pages of a new section(ie Table of Figures,
first page in chapter, etc) removed.  I have managed to remove them all,
except the first page of my bibliography.  I am using a bibtex generated
bibliography and I have no idea how to remove the page numbering.  I am
writing the paper in Report class.  Is there anyway to remove the page
numbering and have it start re-counting again on the 2nd page of the bib?

Turns out the document is in koma-book, and that apparently clobbers afterpage. Inserting \setbibpreamble{\thispagestyle{empty}} in ERT before the page break above the bibliography did the trick for me.

/Paul